GWO Working at Heights (refresher course)
The Working at Heights training complies with the specifications of the Global Wind Organisation. The participants learn the correct use of personal protective equipment against falls from a height (PPE) for work involving a risk of falling in the wind energy industry through theoretical instruction and practical application. A DGUV certificate can be issued.
- Legal basics, user obligations
- Risks and hazards of working at height, with particular focus on the working environment on mobile units
- Equipment - use, handling, maintenance and care
- Materials science
- Walking on arrester systems from different manufacturers
- Redundant procedures and securing when working at height
- Selection and assessment of anchor points
- Procedures for self-rescue and external rescue (active and passive) from access systems, access systems and special activity locations; storage
- Evacuation from confined spaces
- Safe handling and use of height safety, rescue and rescue lifting devices
- Physical and mental fitness.
- Completed 18th year of age.
- Valid identification documents (e.g.identity card).
- Valid occupational health certificate of suitability for "activities involving a risk of falling" or medical self-disclosure.
After completion you will receive:
- Your GWO certificate from SHE Solution
- Confirmation in your safety passport
- Your entry in the GWO WINDA database
Validity of the GWO certificate: 24 months
|Event End Date||14.02.2023|
|Location||SHE Training center Enger|