To protect our customers and employees from further spread of the Covid-19 virus, we are committed to adhering to the following infection control and hygiene principles and regulations.
- We ensure the minimum distance of 1.5 meters between people.
- In cases of doubt where the minimum distance cannot be safely maintained, we provide mouth-to-nose coverings.
- We keep people with respiratory symptoms (unless they have been cleared by a doctor, e.g. a cold) away from the company premises.
- In suspected cases, we use a set procedure for clarification (e.g., fever).
- Vaccination is mandatory for every employee (office and field staff). The vaccination certificate must be presented.
- A daily rapid test must be carried out when entering the company building. Appropriate tests will be provided.