SHE-Solution Hygiene concept
2. Mouth-nose coverings and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure that employees wear mouth-to-nose coverings when necessary.
- no employees with pre-existing conditions or respiratory diseases, such as asthma, are deployed at workplaces or in situations where it is difficult to maintain distances (e.g. customer advice).
- Note to customers that for self-protection / protection of our employees / must wear a mouth-nose covering.
- Training of employees on the correct use of a mouth-nose covering.
- Provide appropriate mouth-to-nose coverings for employees/clients.
- Use of exclusively personal protective equipment