Protection against infection and hygiene measures
for SHE Solution training courses in our own training centers and for on-site training.
- A safety distance of 1.5m - 2.0m must be maintained on the entire company premises; this also applies to smoking and recreational areas.
- In case of indisposition or flu-like symptoms, participation in a training course is prohibited.
- Provision of entrance/training area from:
i. Hand disinfectants
ii. Disposable gloves
- Provision of paper towels and disinfectants in the sanitary area.
- Warning and hygiene instructions are posted in the entrance area.
- In the event of non-compliance with the rules, a lecturer may exclude a participant from further training (from the further course).
Special training center Enger
- The number of persons per training course is limited to a maximum of five participants and one instructor. This reduction of the number of persons per training course ensures a minimum distance of 1.50m.
- All participants are recorded and stored in a participant list including address and telephone data. In the event of an infection, this data will be used exclusively for follow-up care by the responsible health authority. The participants confirm with their signature that they agree to the use of the data.
At the beginning of the training the participants will be informed about the safety rules:
- Avoid physical contact with other persons
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5m
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly
- Keep hands away from face
- Observe cough and sneeze label
- Wear face mask and gloves during the practical training
- Pay attention to confusion of working material
- Theoretical instruction takes place on the premises. Each participant sits at his own table and receives his own material (pad, pens, drinks).
- During the breaks the room is extensively ventilated. At the end of each training session, all contact surfaces are disinfected and cleaned.
- The practical part of the training takes place outdoors.
- A mouth guard and gloves must be worn during the practical exercises.
- The exercises are performed exclusively with a dummy, so that contact with other people during the rescue exercises is excluded.
- Personal protective equipment or material that has come into direct contact with participants is disinfected.
- Each participant will receive his or her own lifting ratchet for use during the entire duration of the training. This ratchet is attached to his PPE by means of a tool safety device in order to prevent any mix-up.
Training at clients (on site)
- When training courses are held at the customer's premises, all points as described in the "General Regulations" and the "In-house Training" remain valid. Training is only to be carried out if the spatial conditions are observed. The customer has to provide the appropriate rooms, gloves and protective masks for the participants.
- The practical training is also stirred with a dummy. The required PPE (safety harness, lanyard with fall arrester, safety helmet and climbing protection runner) must be provided by the client for each participant. Each participant must have his own PPE!
If a separate PPE is not available for each participant, this must be notified in advance by the contractor. SHE can provide disinfected rental PPE on request (with the exception of required climbing protection runners).
- The practical training is adapted to the existing environment in such a way that only a limited number of people are present in narrow areas.